· What information do we collect?
We collect personal and non personal information.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information that identifies or can be used to identify or contact you. This kind of data may include information such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, credit card information and other related information that you freely provide as may be requested for instance when you place an order, make transactions, subscribe to a newsletter, registration form or user support, respond to surveys and provide feedback on products or services on sites.
What Personal Information do we collect on ToHairWithLove.com?
When you sing up for the newsletter or use the contact form, we collect your name and email address that you voluntarily submit. It is the choice of the user whether to provide personal information. However, if the user chooses not to submit such information may be limited from the site’s services. As a visitor, you can browse the site freely without providing any personal information. Please keep in mind that any comments or other information you post publicly on the site or the social media channels may be read, collected, and used by other blog readers.
What is Non Personal Information?
Non personal information is of an anonymous nature such as IP address, browser name, type of computer, technical information about the user’s means of connection to the site, or aggregate information about site usage.
This kind of data is computer information and is not personally identifiable to you. The information is automatically collected when you use the site, by the interaction of the web browser with the site. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
What Non Personal Information do we collect on ToHairWithLove.com?
We automatically receive information (Log Data) that your browser sends whenever you visit the site. The Log Files may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser, browser version, Internet Service Provider (ISP), the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Third Party Tracking Tools
Third party tracking tools are used to improve the performance and features of the site. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non personal information about your use of the site. However, these tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. Although we seek to use on the site only reliable and reputable third party tracking tools, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
· How do we use the information we collect?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- Internal review and record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Contact you for market research purposes.
- Customize the site according to your interests and personalize your experience.
- Improve products and services.
- Facilitate the selling of items and services.
- Provide transactional notifications such as unsubscribing, registration confirmations, confirmation of account changes, or emails relating to a users account or changes in the site terms or policies.
- Your personal information is used only for providing to the users and improving the site and will not be sold or rented to other organizations for marketing purposes. ToHairWithLove.com may disclose your personal information to comply with law, in relation with any legal proceedings such as a court order or subpoena and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. We may also disclose personal information to protect the safety of the site’s users.
- Non personal information does not personally identify you and it’s used for internal review to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information in order to help improve the site.
- We use personal and non personal information to contact you, sent you updates (such as newsletters), respond to your requests, improve our website to better serve you, deliver personalized content to you, process transactions you initiate. We disclose that information to third parties to help us in these activities, for example, to a service provider that sends email communications to you on our behalf, or to payment processors, but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes.
- Third parties with whom we partner may use non personal information to help us understand how visitors interact with the site or to deliver content, such as videos. We do not have access to or control of these third party technologies. The information gathered by these technologies is not tied to your personal information submitted on the site. You can use your browser settings to manage or delete cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we have your consent.
This does not include website hosting partners and third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it’s necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others lawful rights, property or safety.
However, non-personal information may be provided to third parties for marketing purposes. Remember, you can always manage or delete your cookies on your browser.
Cross-border Data Transfers
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send you newsletters, updates, information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails after the original transaction has occurred
If at any time you would like to opt-out/unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third party without your permission.
Protect Your Child’s Online Privacy
This website is directed to adults and it is not directed to children under the age of 13. ToHairWithLove.com will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years old. We do not verify the age of our users nor do we have any liability for verifying a user’s age. If you are under 13 years old, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using the site. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using the site, please contact us if you want us to remove your child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a child has created an account on the site, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a child, and we are not hold responsible and you are solely legally liable for any transactions created by the child on the site.
· How do we secure the information we collect?
We take reasonable technical measures to keep your personal information and other data processed through this site secure, including restricting physical access to your personal information and using firewalls, secure servers and databases. In addition, we seek to cooperate with third parties that are reputable, reliable and most used and recommended. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed as completely secure. Electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place. As a result, although we try hard to protect your personal information and any other information provided to us, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and you transmit such information at your own risk.
· How can you control your personal information?
· If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email at email@example.com or use the contact page.
· If you wish you can opt out of receiving emails from ToHairWithLove.com and/or our third parties by unsubscribing through the link under the email.
· If you want to delete your personal information from the site’s database sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact page. We will have your personal information functionally deactivated. However, it may be possible to retain some residual information due to backups or other technical issues.
This policy is effective from: April 2016
· Links to Other Websites
· About Cookies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website you visit asks your browser to store as a small text file on your computer or mobile device. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
- store information about user’s preferences and help complete tasks without having to re‑enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
- protect user’s data from unauthorized access.
- maintain website’s functionality.
- show personalized ads relevant to something that the user searched for in the past and to make advertising more effective via
- collect Google Analytics data and other tracking data.
Types of Cookies
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookiewhich is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookiewhich remains stored on the user’s computer/device until it’s deleted or until it reaches its pre-defined expiry date.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookieswhich are issued by the website being visited and only the website which issued the first party cookies can read them (related to the same domain of the visited page’s domain) or
- third-party cookieswhich are issued by website(s) other than the website being visited (by a different domain to the visited page’s domain).
Cookies (both first and third party) can be set with or without expiration date.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies are stored on your hard disk and can be enabled or disabled via a web browser settings.
Cookies are not programs and cannot secretly scout your computer/device for personal information.
Furthermore, to understand how cookies are categorized, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in accordance with the EU legislation have grouped cookies into four categories:
- strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. These cookies don’t collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect are anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organizations.
You can find more information about cookies at:
· Cookies used on ToHairWithLove.com
Cookies have no access to your personal information and they just enable us to provide you with improved services. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can modify the settings on your browser so that your computer does not accept them. Keep in mind that if you do that some parts of the site may not function properly.
The web beacon collects non personal information and is used to monitor the behaviour of users visiting the site, target advertisements, and provide aggregated reports. Unlike cookies, you cannot delete web beacons. However, setting your browser to decline cookies will keep web beacons from tracking your activity.
- We use log data such as IP addresses to analyze trends, administer this site, track user movements on this site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use by us and our third-party partners.
· Google Cookies
ToHairWithLove.com uses Google Cookies, which does not store any personal information of the site’s user in its cookies.
1) Google Analytics to analyze its performance.
- Google Analytics cookies are created as soon as you visit a website on which a valid Google Analytics tracking code is installed.
- Google Analytics measure how users interact with a website’s content and generates statistics and creates reports by storing cookies on users’ computers. Google will store and use this information.
- Google Analytics will set different set of cookies if you return to a website via another web browser.
2) Google Adsense to serve interest-bases ads.
These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies.
3) DoubleClick DART cookies to use re-marketing.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to a website’s users based on previous visits to the site and other websites on the Internet.
· Third Party Cookies
Third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology to the advertisements and links that appear on ToHairWithLove.com are send directly to your browsers. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Other technologies (such as cookies or web beacons) may also be used by the third-party ad networks to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and / or to personalize the advertising content that you see.
This site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
· Manage Your Cookies & Ads
· You can manage/control or delete cookies as you wish by modifying your web browser. You can find details at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.aboutcookies.org. If you delete and block all cookies though, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the site and some services and functionalities may not work.
· You can set the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on which provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
· You can opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick DART cookies by using the Google browser plug-in.
· You can manage the Google ads and opt-out of interest-based ads. Even if you opt out of interest-based ads, you may still see ads based on factors such as your general location derived from your IP address, your browser type and recent, previous searches related to your current search.
· You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising via the consumer choice tools created under self-regulation programs in many countries, such as the US-based AboutAds or the EU-based YourOnlineChoices.
You can find more information about Google ads & cookies policy at: